Home Is The Destination.
We love the Outer Mission and its culture, adventure, character and revelry. That’s why this is home. But we also wanted to create a place that offers balance, welcomes you home and tempts you to stay, whether gathering, entertaining or retreating. The Ventana amenity collection is the heart of that concept.
Two roof decks, an awesome gym, yoga studio, fire pits, lounges, dog run, co-work space… definitely. We checked a lot of boxes and made sure they were top notch and properly designed. But then we took it way further and added spaces and experiences and amenities that you simply won’t find anywhere else, cool spaces that create connections. And that’s what really sets this living experience apart and makes it different.
Think outdoor pizza oven to see who makes the best Neapolitan, a jam room to play music and practice, secret outdoor nooks you need to explore to find, a hammock garden, a solarium, a butterfly garden, a WFH study with collaboration spaces and private phone booths, a community flower garden… How about onsite childcare right downstairs? That's right, we have collaborated with Wu Yee Children’s Services to bring quality childcare and access to the best education, right to your door.
Altogether, we've created a truly unique living experience at a one-of-a-kind address.
- Abundant Organic Areas Including Community Flower Gardens and Greenhouse
- Co-Work Spaces with Entertainment and Work-From-Home Options
- Two Roof Deck Lounges with Outdoor Grills, Pizza Ovens and Audio Systems for Socializing
- Co-working Space with Conference Room and Private Call Rooms
- Indoor-Outdoor Fitness Area with Yoga Deck and Meditation Room
- Generous Family-Friendly Open-Air Spaces Including Kids Playground
- Pet-friendly area with Gated Outdoor Pet Play and Pet Spaw
- Onsite Resident Parking with EV Charging by Xeal
- Secured Bike Storage Room and Repair Station
- Onsite Childcare by WuYee Children’s Services
- Building-provided and Managed Wi-Fi in all common areas and in all Residences
- Card Reader Restricted Access for Elevators and Amenity Spaces
- Secured Package and Mail Room and Elevators Powered by ButterflyMX
- ButterflyMX Video Intercom System with Remote Guest Entry
- Smart Outlets and Switches in Units
- Xeal Energy EV Charging Stations
- Transit Screen with Real-time Updates
Sustainability & Wellness
- Medical Grade Air Filtration System (Merv-13)
- Water Conscious Plants with Smart Irrigation System
- Solar Panels
- Energy Star Rated and Energy-Minded Appliances
Our vision started with a building that would truly complement the neighborhood and be embraced it, now and into the future. One of the aspects of this was to work with the community and look for ways to collaborate, like our partnership with Youth Art Exchange (YAX), a local non-profit.
YAX provides safe and creative spaces for youth to explore through art, fostering mentorship opportunities between professional artists and public high school students. Through this program, several YAX youth will be designing custom furniture and art pieces to be displayed throughout Ventana, bringing together the building, neighborhood and residents in one experience.
“We look forward to sharing our vision with future Ventana residents and the greater community. Youth Art Exchange's custom artwork at Ventana will showcase our community’s most exceptional young minds, complement the surrounding neighborhood, and inspire others to pursue their passions in art and design.”