Home Is The Destination.
The Outer Mission is a place with culture, adventure, character and revelry. These attributes are why so many choose to call it home. Ventana Residences complement these surroundings and add a sense of balance, rest and comfort. It invites you in and tempts you to stay, whether entertaining, working or retreating. The Ventana amenity collection is the heart of this concept. Let us show you around.
Two roof decks, a beautifully designed gym and outdoor yoga studio, fire pits, lounges, a dog run, meeting rooms, a co-working space… as you can see, the list is long. We checked a lot of boxes when designing these spaces and made sure to infuse each of them with elements of hospitality and opportunities for connection. Whether you seek experiences, productivity, or a sense of wellbeing, Ventana Residences has amenities that you simply won’t find anywhere else.
Think evenings around the outdoor pizza oven to see who makes the best Neapolitan, a jam room to play music with friends, secret outdoor nooks you need to explore to find, a solarium to sit and read a book, a WFH study with collaboration spaces and private phone booths, a community flower garden. We've even collaborated with Wu Yee Children's services to bring in much-needed high-quality childcare for the Outer Mission and Excelsior neighborhoods.
Altogether, we've created a truly unique living experience that has something for everyone.
- Abundant Organic Areas Including Community Flower Gardens and Greenhouse
- Co-Work Spaces with Entertainment and Work-From-Home Options
- Two Roof Deck Lounges with Outdoor Grills, Pizza Ovens and Audio Systems for Socializing
- Co-working Space with Conference Room and Private Call Rooms
- Indoor-Outdoor Fitness Area with Yoga Deck and Meditation Room
- Generous Family-Friendly Open-Air Spaces Including Kids Playground
- Pet-friendly area with Gated Outdoor Pet Play and Pet Spaw
- Onsite Resident Parking with EV Charging by Xeal
- Secured Bike Storage Room and Repair Station
- Onsite Childcare by WuYee Children’s Services
- Building-provided and Managed Wi-Fi in all common areas and in all Residences
- Card Reader Restricted Access for Elevators and Amenity Spaces
- Secured Package and Mail Room and Elevators Powered by ButterflyMX
- ButterflyMX Video Intercom System with Remote Guest Entry
- Smart Outlets and Switches in Units
- Xeal Energy EV Charging Stations
- Transit Screen with Real-time Updates
Sustainability & Wellness
- Medical Grade Air Filtration System (Merv-13)
- Water Conscious Plants with Smart Irrigation System
- Solar Panels
- Energy Star Rated and Energy-Minded Appliances
Our vision started with a building that would truly complement the neighborhood and be embraced by it, now and into the future. One aspect of this was to work with the community to look for ways to collaborate, like our partnership with Youth Art Exchange (YAX), a local non-profit.
YAX provides safe and creative spaces for youth to explore through art, fostering mentorship opportunities between professional artists and public high school students. Through this program, several YAX youth will be designing custom furniture and art pieces to be displayed throughout Ventana, bringing together the building, neighborhood and residents in one experience.
“We look forward to sharing our vision with future Ventana residents and the greater community. Youth Art Exchange's custom artwork at Ventana will showcase our community’s most exceptional young minds, complement the surrounding neighborhood, and inspire others to pursue their passions in art and design.”